View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
JERSEY BOY
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Brielle, Jersey and wildlife!!!

The 3 are going to be the death of me. This can only happen to me. I'm thinking my backyard is bizzaro land with Bri getting stuck under the shed this summer and Jersey with the Bot fly, now this!
I come home from work, come in let the Jer and Bri out, they going running across the yard like they always do. Next thing I see is a deer running full speed trying to find a way out, he tries to jump the fence and didn't make it! At this pioint he is on the ground thrashing his head and legs around, Jer and Bri are barking and jumping trying to get him. I am so afraid he is going to trample them or pound them with his legs, I screaming at the top of my lungs for the to get away ( I'm not good in panic situations.lol) It was total chaos! I am finally able to scoop Bri up and I'm yelling at Jersey come come get away get away and he listened. WE got in the house and I could see the deer is trying to stand but can't get up. I once again called the police for a back yard animal emergency ( {I am sure they think I am a loon). The office came and was very nice told me what he had to do and then put the deer out of his misery. I felt bad for the deer but so thankful nothing happened to Brielle or Jersey

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!