Thread: Sick?!?!
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 05:07 PM   #27
Sgt_Cooper
Senior Yorkie Talker

I agree with Riley Dc. I would do no people food at all. The younger you can get them used to having none the better and you wont have to break them from it later. I at first would give mine very few things until I read what it could do. About the only three things mine will get is Apple pieces which are safe. I just wouldnt give them lots but I sometimes give mine a few chunks the size of the tip of your finger and usually without skin. Carrots are safe but my dogs dont like it much. And pieces of bread crusts and Im not even sure about that one... but It amazes me on here how many people try to "talk" as if its nothing but the best for their babies and such yet Im amazed at how many people give theirs significant amounts of people food.... Im just amazed. I just couldnt do that knowing it'd possibly give them pancreaitis. They can not shows signs of that right away and just hit them suddenly. And its not good. Not bashing you seriously, Im just saying Im suprised about how much some one here do give to thiers.
Sgt_Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!