View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 03:18 PM   #12
Yorkiedaze
My hairy-legged girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendprice View Post
Our older dog Zoey (female) likes to ride on my shoulders when I am driving, and basically whenever we are driving around town or basically anywhere, whenever she see's another dog especially ! She starts to get all tense growls and starts barking like mad, she almost like attacks the other dog from the confines of our car, It has become embarrasing and my wife is upset and has begun to complain why is she doing this? She has also started to growl at little Kids, Old people. and she starts to bark almost like she is going to attack. Now Zoey is not an aggressive dog and when outside of the car never ever would act like this towards other animals or people, She is very loving. But the car thing is becoming a bit much. Has anyone else ever experianced this sort of behavior
For some reason she thinks she has to protect you and the car. Your putting her life at risk not having her in a pet seat or you could even buy one of these..........Pet Auto Safety Restraint Strap - black This is what I have finally started useing for my girls. Takes up a lot less room.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!