View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddieadoptedme View Post
I weally miss not bein in da wast few Ge's width you guys. I heard mommy talking to daddy dat she might puwt me in da nest one now dat shes fewlin better and put all dat surgerwy and cancer stuff behin her hopefully foreber. i wub mommy but she gotta put me in da nest one i twel you wat, eberytime mommy get a box or sumtin in da mail i fink its fer me. Dem secrwt buddies sure hab spoiled me in da past , an i wub em all. i jus wish dat mailman wood bwing me sumfin to pway witdth. Mommy seys i can have dem tings called bills, but i i dont fink dey will wet me pay dem in kisses. Hope to see you all berry soon
dem boxes are so confoosing Mattie. my mum keeps gettin dems but dey fur dis brudder fing she keeps tawking bout. she gots a huge one today and we fought it was our wucky day and it was for dis babee instead...a swoller and a car seet. i hate hate cars so i didn't want dat prezzie at all...maybe next box be for me!! i did get new crate but dos are yucky tew cuz now i sweeps and eats in it.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!