View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #13
TigerLily84
Senior Yorkie Talker

I have a male and female. Lexi is very independent and is sweet but cannot sit still long enough to cuddle. She does however love my DH, she gives him lots of kisses and follows him around everywhere. Max on the other hand is calm, affectionate and overly sweet. He loves me more than Lexi does and he is also more obedient than she is. Lexi gets in moods, one minute she wants my attention then another day she is all about her daddy. Max always loves his mommy Lexi also wimpers alot when she wants attention and Max is quieter.

I guess Lexi is a typical woman... mood swings and all. However, she was easier to house train and she is alot cleaner than Max. Lexi would have a fit and literally cry if she accidently peed in her crate, which has never happened because she always makes us know when she needs to go. Max on the other hand pees alot and he doesn't care when or where and it is very hard to break him out of it.

Like everyone said it all depends on the dog's individual personality and the environment they are raised in.

Lexi was my first, so I think she is just spoiled and used to having all the attention.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!