View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Default My little warrior is gone......

My precious baby, Jack, has passed on …..I miss him terribly. He was my baby…my special boy. My little warrior had fought a long, difficult battle coping with his many medical problems. Jack may have been tiny, but he was strong. He managed to put up a brave fight for those 19 extra months. His determination allowed us more time....more time to give him hugs and many, many kisses on top of his precious little head.

That extra time allowed him one last season to lie in the sun and feel its warmth, to chase chipmunks but never being quite able to catch them, to greet us at the door with such joy, to go for a car ride to just look out the window and feel the breeze on his face, and we got to just watch Jack be Jack with that little swagger in his walk and an attitude that said he was king of the castle.

I always knew I would one day have to say goodbye, I just didn’t think our time together would be so short. Six years was not long enough….I hope Jack is running free and is healthy again. Free from daily medications, free of the daily needle sticks for his sub-q fluids, free from having to go in and have his blood work done, and free from just feeling bad. He never put up a fuss about any of it, he just took it like a trooper…… I admired his strength and courage for being able to do so……My little man…..Mama already misses you so…..Run free sweet baby, til we meet again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boyz 005.jpg re.jpg (105.7 KB, 92 views)
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!