View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #13
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Okay, so the decision is 99% made.... Serta iComfort Insight. It's a memory foam but has an "extra added ingredient" of some kind of cooling gel that prevents it from sleeping hot. We loved it when we tried it out and then I found out this morning that one of my officemates just bought one a couple weeks ago. I knew they had gotten a new mattress but didn't ask what it was. She says it's been the most awesome couple weeks of sleep ever. There is an iComfort a step up that includes an extra 2" of padding on top of the foam but I didn't like how my body would sink down into it. There's really no price haggling because apparently Serta makes all dealers sell for the same exact price and then everyone has "promotions" at the same time. The saleslady said that she thinks they are having a free pillow promotion next month and if they are then she'll give me the pillows now for free. Always wanted to try out one of those kinds of pillows too. The mattress has a 25 year warranty and a 120 day in-home trial period. I think this is the one! If anyone is interested, I'll give an update after a month or so.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!