View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 09:01 PM   #7
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
Ckc as in Canadian or continental? If it's Continental is a sign that one of the dog's was bred without permission and their registration is not worth much. Both mom and dad, or just one has a larger lineage resulting in larger puppies. There is nothing wrong with that! Kaji is 7 lbs, which I guess is "within standard" but he's much larger than other yorkies we encounter. I know what you mean about being self conscious for them. Some people at random meetups will keep their yorkies from playing with mine because he's a "giant" yorkie.

Wish you were closer. Our giant babies can play with each other.
Lol, if people think Kaji is a giant, then people really think Jackson is a monster

No, I remember the first YT meet up we did, I think Jackson was around 6 months but he was already 12lbs at that point... and I honestly hadn't really met many Yorkies before... and when they first pulled up, my eyes went cuz I could not believe how TINY they were!!! Only realizing my boy was just gigantic, haha. I dunno, for some reason, I always pictured Yorkies like, well, like Jackson. Like before I got him, if you told me Yorkie, I probably would have pictured a dog like him. I had no idea about the breed standard etc. Sometimes I feel as though he's a different breed.... but actually, I've met quite a few 10+lb'ers at the dog park. One almost looked identical to Jackson. I do know Jackson's parents were both smaller than he is.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!