View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
I know I can't be the only picky one out there! What's your preference when it comes to fit. I like sweaters and shirts that are long enough to cover most of his back to avoid the "crop top" look, cover the chest, and if at all possible has sleeves. I keep finding so many adorable things for my Kaji man, but I put them back because they're missing one of my major criteria. I've given in to sleeveless shirts, but he doesn't wear then often because I don't like the look.

Any one else as picky as me?
Yes, I'm as picky as you about the length of a dress on Ruby. I am not a fan of the "crop top" either. So many times if I get the fit around her chest right, the dress will be too short for my preference. If I try to go with a longer length, inevitably the chest is too big for her.

Some brands fit better than others, and it doesn't seem to be necessarily about the expense of an item. I've had expensive dresses (Ralph Lauren) that fit so odd, I wonder if RL designers have ever tried the items on an actual dog. I've bought a sweater, and a hoodie with both having such long neck areas, I can't imagine them properly fitting any dog.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!