View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
smartpuppiepets
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackbrooks View Post
Hey there,
How did you guys feel when you left your baby at the stud dogs house for the first time. I was in a terrible state! Cryied all the way back home. (4hours of crying) plus 6 days worth of worry!!!
When i do a stud and IF i need to use this i feel real good about it because my female will be in a home where i know it is just as great and safe and loving as my own home otherwise i would never consider it. We have this strict "thing" in my blood family that we do not like to breed outside of our family circle and that makes it all way much easier because in a sense we are all family and know each others homes and dogguies very well and it is never a stranger home. I would actually have a really hard time bringing any of my dogs to a place where it is not in my family's.
Where and how did you find the stud dog? Are his owners your mentor's? Did you bring her back to the home where she was born?
These answers make a difference on how one feels about the situation.
XOXO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!