View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #7
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Oh, I had a heckuva time when I moved to a lil house the other year & bought all new beds for my home (my kids took their old beds to college with them and I just wanted new one). That meant buying 4 new beds all at once, two for the kids, one for me & one for the guest room!

The kids picked their own out but when it came to me I just couldn't decide. I finally narrowed it down to two beds, both beautyrest, but one more firm than the other. I LOVE to snuggle into a squooshy bed, but sometimes my back hurts & I need something a lil firmer. So I bought a soft one for my room and the firmer model for the guest room and I decide where I'm sleeping at night depending on which firmness I want

I've slept in tempurpedic beds and personally just don't like them. They get too hot, and I'd would only chose to sleep on one with lots of mattress toppers, featherbeds, mattress pad, and excellent quality sheets that put you well above the mattress itself. But my biggest complaint with them is that they are....difficult to move around on
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!