View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
Bentleys Momma
YT 500 Club Member

Thumbs down STAY AWAY Houston: My Dog & Me a.k.a. Think like a Dog

Do not recommend this place: http://www.thinklikeadog.com/new/home.html

Unless you like being treated like a walking dollar bill than stay away!!! I have been in warmer basements than the physical environment provided at this facility. Girl in retain shop was wonderful but then I met the owner. Not friendly & GREEDY w/out making any qualms about it! To rent a private run it is $15/30 minutes. Asked if I rented it for $15 could my I print 15 guests for a yorkie play date - we don't take up much room, just looking for a comfortable location so they can play with each other. Absolutely, but ea guest pays $15. What? I can rent for $15 & have whole thing to ourselves so you make $15 so $15 EACH seemed a bit excessive. When I asked if she would lower that to $10 ea (@ 15 guests that still totaling a decent amount for 30 minutes time) she said she's in business to make a profit. Her building has overhead. I agree so I mentioned the retail business she would receive from our group PLUS that we wanted to expand and all the free advertising she would get. She said she already has enough business and is doing wonderfully. REALLY because I was the only customer in the shop for 20 minutes time. I wanted a nice place for our dogs but I am not going to pay her entire overhead for the month! STAY AWAY stay away stay away! And really, the environment is NOT that nice. Cement floor and loose turf covering part of it. Nuff said. We have some other options and this one is not even going to be considered!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!