View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 07:07 AM   #1
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default Ceeby is fine today

Ceeby was much better when he went to bed last night and this morning he woke up fine. i did give him a little dab of Nutrical but then he ate some and has eaten two or three times since. Not a whole lot which is good on his tummy. I didn't panic this time thanks to all I have learned from you guys and he wasn't as bad sick as he was over Thanksgiving when he almost died. It was my hubby that panicked this time. We were all dressed up and half way to church and discussing him and hubby thought we ought to go home and nurse him because he had thrown up once. It was a large amount but was very early and then no more. UNTIL, we got home, then he started dry heaving so I am glad we were there. Thanks for all your advice and prayers. He smells really bad today and I hate to bath him because of his flea medicine but I guess I really need to. he had diarreha a couple of times yesterday and he has got pepto on his front paws, bread and jaws. he hates baths but the little stinker is in my lap right now stinking to high heaven so off to the bathtub we will go after I get off YT. Just wanted to update you.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!