Thread: Parvo
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 10:00 AM   #8
lucky999
No Longer a Member

Smile parvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandykeTA View Post
We just bought a male. Hes 3 monthes old and we found out today he has parvo. We've only had him since tuesday. Hes very playful and energetic, he eats fine, drinks plenty, but he has diarrehea. We called the vet and they said to bring him in and have him checked that parvo was bad around here. So we did and he tested positive. The only other symptom you could say he had was he was somewhat depressed the day we brought him home but he perked right up once we started playing with him. He seems like a normal dog other than the diarrehea. No blood, no nothing. Just the diarreaha. All the vet says is that they have a good feeling about him but from you guys with experience do you think he'll be ok?
with good care and nutrition he will be fine...do not give anything that contains corn or soya..my Lucky survived and passed at 13 1/2 yrs....I grieved as well as my husband and my Maltese, Monique for him..he was such joy....watch what treats contain....give rice & lam from Nutro, small size...much joy to you...Lucky999
lucky999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!