View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 02:20 PM   #19
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Embarassed

Well turns out... he was marking everything is all clear medical wise, no medical problems other than the allergies, and the possible issue with my apartment's water.... still working on those, sending in a water test this week (we're on bottle water)

I video taped him doing something weird, which I was panicing about... he was rubbing around the chair that he peed on thursday, and then doing this kicky scratchy thing... I thought he may be in pain... but turns out he's discovered that he can mark things This kick and scratch is his way of saying "whoot I can kick up a fuss when I pee now".

Looking back the second pee was also near the chair... So we're going back to some crate training this week
I think I'm over analyzing things cause I'm a worry wart... instead of it being a sign he was sick it was a sign he is getting better, and more mischievous ....

Thanks for all the great advice, I shall keep it in mind in case I see symptoms again... I'm going to go tell the yorkie mom with "big toe" post that she's not alone...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!