View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 09:07 PM   #12
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan
It is a wonderful thing to meet someone as thoughtful and considerate as Michiko. If more people would put this much care into making sure that they were in a good situation to have a pup instead of just impulsively buying something that they had to have...there would be far fewer pups surrendered to shelters. She has been pining for a yorkie for a very long time now and I know it isn't easy to wait. Bless you Michiko for doing the right thing.
Hugs and puppy kisses from the little monster and his irrascible sisters.

Stacy, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was really hard.. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh "The monster" is soooooooooooooo cute. I just got home in Boston. On the way home, every time we went to rest area.. I was like "hey puppy, let's go for some pee pee.." Vivek felt really bad. It took us for four hours.. I think we were talking about strategy to solve the landlord issue for 3 hours at least... We have been talking about that last few months.. and things are not working out well.. But we are definite about getting a puppy.. so.. I want to get them when it is the best time...

Looking at his picture.. I am... so sad that I couldn't get him home with me. I would have been like "oh puppy.... you need a name.. let's pick a name... come to a new mama!!!" or something... Time will come soon. Well.. I should think positive.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!