View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 04:52 PM   #13
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravodarling
Dear Sugars Mom
I hope your baby is better i read this and when i saw pork it was very clear to me Pork is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAD for any dogs but yorkies would have a serious reaction to it. Please avoid the chicken also unless its the breast meat only. the other parts of the chicken are to high in animal fat and will make the poohhhhhh worse.
Try boiling some beef hamburger and put alittle sea salt in it so it will help his thirst reaction.
I hope he is well soon.
Thank you so much. I boiled him a chicken breast but he won't eat a bite of it. This is twice on the pork and I will kill my hubby if he gives him another bite of anything. i scrambled him an egg and he ate three or four bites of it then as I was lying on the couch, I laid a bite or two of his food on my chest and he ate it off. he has drank three or four times and is peeing alright. he has played a little but mostly has been my lap dog today. he is in my lap right now. he has had no more diarehha or vomiting since this morning about eleven . he has had pedialyte twice , pepto twice and Nutrical three times. he might eat some more before bedtime. If he doesn't he will get Nutrical again and I will stay up or sleep on the couch with him. But I really think he is a little better. I will boil him some hamburger tomorrow. I don't have any sea salt tho. I wven thought about giving him a bite of raw hamburger.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!