View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
It just depends are you sure that is the homeowner area to park usually out in the street is public parking
I'm pretty sure. When we moved in, our landlord said you may park your vehicles from here to here. He pointed out exactly where we could and couldn't park. And those spaces are from directly in front of our house to 10 feet past the walkway that leads up to our front porch. The guy behind us always parks about half way in front of our house. We've never said anything as we have smaller cars and can still get in and out pretty easy. But it does say in our lease (and I know he rents from the same landlord because I've asked) that each house is only supposed to have 2 vehicles. He has 3 and that right there breaks the rules. I have never said anything to him about his cars being in our way. I've always been as nice and neighborly as I know how to be. I'm definitely going to be speaking to him and our landlord (mind you, as nice and professionally as possible) about it though. I won't be pushed around and treated like he did. I feel disprespected and I won't stand for that. Like I said, if he would've kindly knocked on my door and asked me to move it, I would of been like no problem. But he didn't and he has never said anything about it in his way. I'm trying to calm down and be nice, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm still a little miffed. LOL.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!