View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #4
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miabellaamoure View Post
Welcome to my world...I had someone literally push my greens keeper directly behind my vehicle in my driveway because God forbid on trash day it was in their way on their morning walk.

Fast forward...I jump in my car early that morning and start to back out when I hear a crunch......it literally sounded & felt like I had run over a small child or an animal!!!

I put a sign on my trash cans that said my property was monitored with security cameras and the next time they touched anything on my property, I'd let the dogs out!

Lol...little do they know "the dogs" are really 3 little big baby Yorkies!

Needless to say, it never happened again!

Rather than have any animosity to fester...better to just go speak with your neighbor and resolve it now before you start making signs like I did!
You poor dear! I feel your pain!

LOL! OMG! I so thought of going to put a sign on my trash can too! I told my husband I was going to put one on there that said if this is not your property, don't touch it or a outraged southern belle will be showing you the meaning of pain! LOL. He said I was nuts! But I just couldn't help it. It just made me so mad!

I did go and put the trash can back behind our house where it goes, but I also moved my car up to where the can normally is to get MY message across that this is MY property and I won't be bullied. My neighbors are so rude. They have never been nice. I wave at them and say 'hello' all the time and they just stare at me like I've lost my mind. They refuse to speak. I'd like to know just what they have stuck up their rears! Ha ha
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!