View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #24
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskayorkie View Post
Once again, my wife MADE me watch it! I'm glad Michael and Holly won -- they were both likable the whole way through. If Vienna and Casey had won, I would have puked. I was rooting for Michael and Holly as a couple, but you could see it's just not there for her anymore. I do think Jake is a snake, though, and they won't last. Rebound for Holly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by citygirl123 View Post
Agree about Vienna and Casey....yuck on both! I think both Michael and Holly are likable people as well. It is too bad they could not stay together, but it seemed like there had been too much hurt to overcome. I think Jake started out as a "player" and ok a snake...but if he is committed to Holly...they could make it. Same for Holly.
agree about Vienna and Casey. SLIME BALLS! and it's BLAKE the dentist with Holly not Jake... Jake is Vienna's ex fiance that turns out if prob really nice and just had a weak moment on TV. do you think Jake is fake or Vienna is fake???? and Blake the dentist that's with Holly i think wanted to win the money and was being manipulated and then i honestly think he really did fall in love with Holly and they work together...may actually last IMO.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!