View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Oooooooooo, I love this topic! Hmmmm....

I think my strengths are:

--I'm willing to always keep learning about myself and how I may be affecting the world/people.

--I have an open mind and love things/people that are off the beaten path

--I've had a lot of adversity in life/childhood - and the blessing in that is being compassionate and having strength

Things I find challenging:

--I have a very tough time finding the meaning of life. I need facts, science, explanations and I don't believe in faith "just bc I should" (according to some). This quality can lead to some emptiness and frustration. I love studying religion, but don't feel one fits me. Organized religion scares me.

--I feel rebellious toward doing things the way the majority may do them; I don't like doing things bc that's the way they've always been. I don't like it when something is done a certain way "just bc" - when it'd make a billion times more sense to do it "this way", or, not at all. This results in a lot of frustration on my part.

--Being social. I love being home. I don't get lonely. Having a lot of friends stresses me out - I'd rather have a few, but of great quality. I think my ability to be alone and be fine w/out contact probably frustrates my friends and family. Of course, there are deeper reasons I like being alone...but that's for another thread !

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!