Thread: Opinions Please
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 03:50 PM   #7
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

I wouldn't buy a puppy (that I haven't really fallen in love with yet) with problems. "Love at first sight" is always there with an adorable little Yorkie pup, but it's not the same as the love you develop after you have had them only a week or two.

Surprises me that you are willing to do this --since you have widened your search to such a wide area. Seems like you are in too much of a hurry and are willing to accept less at least the healthy little dog you deserve.

There are a lot of things that make a little Yorkie "less than perfect" that are not health issues. I agree an underbite may not be a problem. And, many other things can keep a little pup from being an ideal breeder or show dog, but, again - these are not health issues and never stop a pup from being a healthy, wonderful little pet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you can afford to repair or have surgery for hernias ---you can afford to pay a little more for your pup in the first place. In fact, it will probably cost you a great deal more in the long run if you get this little guy that is a "good buy".......to say nothing of the sadness you'll experience taking care of a little pup with problems.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck - with whatever you decide to do -- keep in touch!

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!