View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Default Very Timid female

Ok all. I am posting this for a friend. My friend has had a male yorkie for about 1 1/2 years now. She decided to get another and picked up a 9 month old female around the 1st of this month. The female came from a breeder that had many many dogs from what my friend described. They were not in her house so this pup did not have much human affection. When my friend got her, the female was very timid. Would not eat anything and ended up having an infection.

Finally she got her to eat and the infection taken care of. The female was starting to play with the male yorkie. So she thought all was going great. The other morning when she was feeding them the male yorkie growled and snapped at the female. Since then, the female has been terrified. She hides under the tables and has been very skittish when my friend leaves for work.

She has asked me what to do. I am at a loss. I am not sure what advice to give her. Any ideas on how to get the female and male back to good terms? And how to show the female not to be scared? Any advice for her is appreciated. Thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!