View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #8
AllDogBoots
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
I had it done too close to 10 years ago and had that same fear as you. Mine was more like "Sorry but here's your dog and stick" as they put my onto the curb. My husband and I had it done at the same time~together. So if things went back we would have been in deep trouble. At the time our oldest son was 15 and he drove us home. They were nice enough to offer a Xanax they gave prior to the procedure That night was a little rough and the dog and stick would have come in handy but the next morning was amazing! I'm starting to have trouble with very tiny print but I can see much better than my friends that are the same age.

Being serious~I too had an astigmatism that was very hard to correct with contacts. They just didn't make a contact with the toric I needed. My eyes changed after each baby and by the time I had #3 I wasn't able to wear contacts any longer. Not only did they fix the astigmatism they I had the monovision where they made one eye compensate for distance and the other for close.
Thanks. On the phone this morning, she mentioned that as I get around the age of 45 (which is really far away) I may need reading glasses. I can deal with that. I'm really tired of wearing contacts.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!