Thread: Take 1 min...
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 09:09 AM   #15
Kaos
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracielove View Post
I read some where that you should always say good bye to your pets before you leave the house. Animals understand so much more then what we give them credit for. The idea of what this article was saying is that if you walk out the door without saying anything the pet does not understand that you are leaving it. If you say good bye and reassure it the animal will be at peace while you are gone. I know sometimes Gracie might not see me leaving and wonder where I am after I am gone. Now I try to take a minute to tell her I have to go for a little while and tell her good bye. She seems to accept the fact that I'm leaving her better when I talk to her first.
I can't stand to think of losing her.
Its kind of funny this got brought up. Yesterday I left for work very early about 4 a.m. I took kaos out of his crate and put him with my dad in his room and left. My dad called me up about halfway through the day cause he thought Kaos was sick because he didn't eat, and he was just laying down all day and wouldn't play. Then when I got home he got all excited and ran and ate right away. Now today I left a little later and took a few minutes to say bye to him, and he's perfectly fine today. I'm starting to think it really does make a difference.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!