View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Default TranQuil Tabs for Anxiety

Anyone ever tried 'em? Or anything like 'em? They seem to get pretty good reviews.

I purchased a bottle of these a while ago, but never got a chance to use them. Jackson hasn't really had any anxious moments for a while.

But the poor guy yesterday was pretty stressed - first, my mom was cooking and there was something in the oven left on the rack so it started smoking and set off the smoke alarm. Now this happened twice about a year ago and he really freaked out but he was FINALLY to the point where the oven didn't bother him anymore, he would watch me if I was cooking (whereas after, he'd run and hide at the sight of me turning on a button on the oven/stove). So then yesterday he finally calmed down after that and then we get the loudest BOOM ever from the thunderstorms. Storms, in general, may cause him a little worry but nothing major unless it's REALLY loud thunder. So he began shaking pretty bad last night and the storms lasted until 3am, plus with our basement flooding, he was really concerned about what was happening down there, etc.

Anyways, long story short, lol... my MOTHER set the oven off again today. This time the smoke alarm did not go off however the smoke alone just freaked Jax out quite a bit... And since we have another chance of possible thunderstorms, I remembered these TranQuil Tabs.... figured it was worth a shot. So I gave him one about an hour in a half ago mixed in with his food (they were smelly things). He seems really calm right now and relaxed, whereas two hours ago, he was still pacing around REALLY nervous!!! I am wondering if they actually helped?! They seem to have thus far... though we do not have loud thunder happening yet, just little rumbles, so I can't totally judge yet. But hoping it eased his anxiety a bit! He is happily laying on my bed just totally sprawled out and relaxed.

Amazon.com: TranQuil Tabs for Dogs (60 Tablets):...Amazon.com: TranQuil Tabs for Dogs (60 Tablets):...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!