View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 08:04 AM   #8
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Thumbs up Click for Joy!

Joy...

A big thank you! I am loving "Click for Joy!" I can't put it down... I fell asleep last night reading it! lol

Tons of great information and for anyone with questions about Clicker training... the information is simple and very clear while being right on and in depth all at the same time! Its written in a question and answer format, you can read it page by page, which I am doing, or you can skip around and get answers to YOUR questions first! It has a great index to search by. It is written as a resource for Clicker trainers, and provides answers to over 100 commenly asked questions in class... if you are taking a class or teaching a class, the answers are right at your finger tips.

I like that the writer has a sense of humor while holding steadfast to what is known to work. I am enjoying every page and I find myself saying out loud "thats right!" while I am reading... And laughing out loud, both of which have earned me a few raised eyebrows in public.... I read anywhere I can!

If you are looking to clicker train, I think this would be a valuable addition to your library!

Thanks again Joy for the recomendation
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!