View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #9
sganow
YT 500 Club Member

You said in your original post that you wanted to sell your dog for $500 firm. That would rule out a rescue group. If you wish to sell the dog, you would have to find someone in the area that would be ready to pay for her. I am currently living in McKinney and there is a limit of 4 dogs in McKinney. I have 4 dogs now. I will be moving to Frisco at the end of the month (just across the McKinney/Frisco city line). Frisco allows up to 6 dogs. I just am not in a position where I can pay for the dog at this time. Our move is taking all our extra money right now. I cannot imagine parting with my babies, no matter what the situation. We moved down here from Nebraska a year ago and it wasn't an easy move, but I think the dogs actually handled the move better than us humans! If you cannot find a home for her and end up deciding to give her away (rather than keeping her or selling her), let me know. I'll see what I can do. My dogs are: Lilly (2 yr old Maltese), Maggie (2 1/2 yr old Yorkie), Ginger (8 yr old Yorkie), and Lady (10 yr old Yellow Lab). They all get along great too! Good luck with whatever you decide. I understand that you need to do what you feel is best for you and also for your dog.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!