View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 09:49 PM   #9
Teresa Ford
Therapy Yorkies Work
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Puppies are hard work and its your job to teach them everything. I dont have any advice but I think its very sad to get a puppy and then get rid of it. Most great things in life take hard work. How great a dog Callie is was worth all the nights of no sleep, getting up at all hours to take her potty, cleaning up the accidents, puppy class, and all the other things. Shes has this amazing love for me even if I forget to play our game of chase or fetch, or if I forget to order her bully sticks or if Im to depressed to even get out of bed she is still there to show an amazing love that only a dog can and all the work is worth that in my opinion.
This is a really nice post. Lovetodream88
IMO, Even with in a family, Sometimes our personalities clash, and we have to learn how to make each other happy.
I think most puppies crave interaction and attention and they mostly just need to be taught what to do. Puppies are not bad , they just don't know the rules.
Please be honest, ask yourself, What is it that feels over whelming ? Can you do something different ? Could you get a trainer to help you ? Do you have the time, desire and determination to try to fix the problems ?
I can not answer your question, "when is it time to call it quits ?" Only you can decide that. I hope some of our ideas will help you.

Last edited by Teresa Ford; 09-06-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Teresa Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!