View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:24 PM   #46
Valenie
Owned by Bella & Tibbs
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxYorkieBear View Post
Sorry for not coming on too often lately. :/ I've had to find a new place. move into it and start school on top of starting a new job and dealing with the current form of lessened depression.

It was nice to finally sign on here again and actually read through all the posts. It brought tears to my eyes again. It's amazing how kind words can help heal a hidden wound.

Something interesting i thought to tell you all...

My boyfriend also saw how much this all has taken toll on me and came home with one of his own little surprises. He came home with a new little girl he calls "Lilo" a chocolate colored Yorkie who seems too incredibly to tiny to be real. He named her after one of my favorite disney movies. At first i thought it was a little insensitive. i didn't really enjoy the idea of him bringing a new puppy home and thinking it would make everything better but i do understand that he just want to help. I'm still a little wary of what to do with her. It seems strange to have a new puppy in the home before I am even ready to bring home my dear baby's ashes. At 8 1/2 weeks old she's half the size of my JoeJoe bear but my bf took her to JoeJoe's vet and she checked out perfectly, saying that she was one of the healthiest puppies she has seen (even being on the chubby side) before he gave her to me with a Stitch doll. She reminds me so much of him that it breaks me to pieces at times while I look at her face but her company has been healing at the same time. She is her own self and could never replace him but she seems to be slowly creeping into my heart (my bf has been kind enough to keep her for me for now and bring her each day as i adjust to the idea of having a new friend).

She will be introduced here soon enough with pictures once she actually settles with me... But for now... I just miss my little bear and as things start to adjust I'm thankful for all the prayers and well wishers in this YT community.
Aww you will be loving that little baby in no time! I know it must be hard I can not even think about it . We are praying for you! RIP baby Joe Joe But you know what they say when God closes one door he opens a window! Best of luck!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!