View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 05:53 AM   #2
deb4air
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Embarassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinsMom
Ok, since I found out I am pregnant, Muffin has been really bad. More than before. He is peeing and pooing all in his gated area, even though I give him clean pads. He chews upp all peepads, spills food and water, and tears holes in carpet. So could it be cause I am pregnant? I have heard that dogs know that stuff. I am at loss right now. My whole room stinks, he is a mess as well. He refuses to be bathed or teeth brushed. He will jump outta my arms! I dont know anymore. I think I have tried and tried all I can. I bought that spray stuff to make them potty where you want, tried crating him and all. his area is small already, cant get much smaller. Not as if I dont watch him cause I am with him in room all day. Help me! I am going to post him for sale in Fort Worth Dallas area. I cant do this anymore. I hate to keep him in his crate but that is only way to punish him for this. I feel so bad. Maybe he just doesnt like me? So I must try and find him a new home I guess . Never had this problem with my Pom before. Any help before I post him to another good home? Thanks
AWWW Sorry your having so much trouble , but congradulations on the baby " hope you can work things out if not ..that a new home will be easy and smooth for you all .
Deb
deb4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!