View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #12
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsygal37 View Post
Oh don't even get me started on Vick. He's so sorry for what he's done, yet there is a video surfacing all over the net of a reporter who adopted one of his fighting dogs (Mel) and approached Vick with a picture of Mel and told him he adopted him and was told "We don't care about no dogs." And Vick just stared him down. He's sorry he got caught is all. The reporter said while Vick yells in victory Mel still cowards and convulses in fright. It's sad Pete Rose lost everything for gambling, yet Vick did what he did and got a mere slap on the wrist and is more popular now then he was before he was in jail.
I saw that that was the trigger for the explosion... Two young men in my hearing repeating that comment...... and they left the room heads hung and well put in their place... only a coward kills dogs by tossing them in a pool sends current through them.
there is nothing to be proud of and not he freaking did not do enough time for the pain he caused..
JL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!