View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #9
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieMother View Post
Any dog can be turned in to an evil nasty bred and be bred to be a killer.
Once upon a time pit bulls where a go to safe family breed and now..
next will be the chow and the once it was the GSD and dobies.
Sadly that this will not end until people start seeing animals all of them as living breathing soul packing beings that have a right to be here.
Read dogs bite ballons and slippers kill good read.

JL
It breaks my heart every day a rescue I have on FB does an urgen list for the NYC animal control and 99 percent of the dogs listed are PitBulls, including young puppies. I don't know if any of you read the story about Max the elevator puppy. He is a Pit and a survalience camera caught his owner waiting until the elevator door shut and then beating him senseless. Well, the camera, got him six months in jail and poor Max was given a death sentence. He ended up in the NYC shelter and was eventually put on the death list. He was deemed to have some issues. Well, if you were beaten and treated as he was you'd have issues too. A nice guy named Jeff who wrote the book An Hour w Patrick (Patrick was the starved Pit found almost dead in a garbage shute in Newark, NJ) Well, Jeff went to evaluate Max. Turned out Max was a love. Gently took meat from Jeff's hand, kissed him, walked nicely and the only interest he showed in other dogs was to make friends with him. Max is now at a rescue and is being worked with so he can be adopted. He's the lucky one. Most are put down.
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!