View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 10:00 PM   #25
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalyorkiLvr
That was kind of my problem with it when I first read it. It doesn't seem to consider Hobby breeders as Reputable or experienced, but I agree that some hobby breeders are definitely reputable and experience.

I consider show breeders hobby breeders too since showing is a hobby and show breeders supposedly don't make money at it so why wouldn't they be hobby breeders.

I still there is a lot of confusion about all the definitions and it never hurts to see what others think. I have struggled with these definitions for a year now and it is a common topic of new threads.

The majority of show breeders do make money. Regardless if they want to say so or not. The marjority of pups in a litter is going to be pet quality. What do you think they do with those pups? If I am able to fulfill my dream of showing someday, i'll be the first to admit if I make any money. Yes, I understand their show fees are not cheap. But they do make money. No one will convince me otherwise. Unless they only show the dogs they own and do not breed them. I'm on a quest for the truth tonight I guess.
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!