Thread: Male Yorkies
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 09:44 PM   #12
YorkieRini
Livin' La Yorkie Local
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittletigger
Males can be very hard to potty train (tiggers seven months and we're still working on where to go "doodie", he goes pee fine and even whines at the door but sometimes he just wants to go "doodie" in the house.)

Tigger is a little Cuddle bunny and as I type this he is asleep on my lap. He's been a cuddle bunny since day one of us getting him (10 weeks old).

as far as humping goes: He still does it, but nearly as offen. Its a dogs natural urge and they'll continue to do it even after neutering.

He's fiesty, bossy and the most loving little thing ever. I don't know how I got so lucky. Oh and he's comical. he he he.

Tigger also is yet to lift his leg, Ill be so happy when he does though. I'll probably go nuts with happieness. He doesn't mark.

It's not really a male vs female thing really. It's personality IMO. I have both males and females and my males are much better at hitting the pad than my girls are. My boys don't really hump my girls do (eachother..lol), my girls also mark so do my boys but all outside not in the house (knocking on wood)!

Althought I love my girls, boys tend to get more attached to me and are more cuddley. My girls are nosey and busy-bodies.

To be honest, you can't go wrong with either sex as long as it's a YORKIE!!
YorkieRini is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!