View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #55
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gidget529 View Post
I am sure you will make sure your little one is well taken care of. Congratulations on this little one! I know it will be a while until decisions are made, but you must post pics and updates. I am not brave enough to venture down that road - just a pet owner - but I know you have put years into researching and working w aggression issues, so your little one is in good hands.

Sorry OP. Did not mean to hijack your thread, just have not seen this poster on here for a while and took the time to catch up a little.
This poster got tired of coming here and getting beat on everytime she walked in the door... lookie look been here all of one day back and getting smacked up side the head in how many threads.

I am just a pet owner and darn proud of both my speical girls. what comes down the road we shall see first it is rally o show ring hearding agility and what ever else this wee new girl wants to do.

can not do pics wish I could but she in my arms now after licking my ear for attention... now I have spent way to much time on here today so muct must get her out training.

take care..

OP poster... find a mentor one real life one. your breeder of your dog should help... and if not find another breeder.

JL

Last edited by YorkieMother; 09-05-2011 at 01:31 PM.
YorkieMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!