View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 11:47 AM   #8
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackbrooks View Post
Excuse me????? My dog is from 4x world champion! The health of my dam is number one and that would make me respected breeder! Everything I do in life is carefully done. I'm not about to breed her with some mutt Yorkshire terrier. I'm breeding her to improve my line! This is why I hardly come on here because of people who make comments like yourself. I'm not breeding to make money or can you not read? I'm not even on planning to sell any of the puppies!! So unless you have anything positive to contribute to my post then please don't post anything.
Have you shown her. Does she herself meet breed standards.
Have you done her heatlh checks does she herself pass all of them.
I suggest the book the ABC of breeding it a great book and well worth the read.. I think that is what it is called have it to read in my pile. If you want I can go find it and make sure of the title.

So you know I have in my hands a 19 week old silkie terrier pup girl that is full sister silkie terrier nationals winner. wesmister breed winner, her own father took silkie terrier nationals stud dog big sister took select female.... my goal show and maybe breed her if she her self makes standard.

But if I do not ch's her then she will get spayed. She has to pack her own load on this one. When I do if I do I will be scared to and it not my first litter.
Sorry you answered some of my Questions before I could get this posted.

JL

Last edited by YorkieMother; 09-05-2011 at 11:50 AM.
YorkieMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!