View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 08:21 AM   #4
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I'm disgusted. Once they do this to one breed, they will do it to any breed. I seriously can't even fathom this, in this day and age.

It's like genocide, but targeting dogs rather than humans. More killing just enables and encourages more killing.
Ann, It's terrible. I have many of the groups on my FB and every day a new state is being added to the list. One state is giving them a ammunity if they surrender their dogs now, before they are seized. In the UK a family is fighting for their dog Lenox. They've had him since he was five weeks old. They were responsible pet owners. The dog is neutered and microchipped, never been loose, never bit and never had a complaint yet he was seized from them two years ago and is languishing in a substandard dirt pit while they have been fighting to save his life. The hearing is not set for this month. The final hearing. They have a petition set up and it has many sigs. I'm hoping and praying for this family. Their littl girl is 12 years old and has been so tormented by losing her dog that she has started to self mutilate. And, the icing on the cake is that the dog is not a Pit. It has no Pit in it. He is a Labradore Retriever and soemthing else, but they are basing their decisiono on his structure. Unreal!!
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!