View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Australia to search and destroy Pitbulls

This is so sad. BSL has to be stopped. Australia also has a different opinion on what a Pitbull is, so they will be also killing dogs that aren't even Pits. Think about how you would feel if you had your dog, Pit or not since a pup and now he is going to be hunted down and killed. And, what breed will be next that they decide is too dangerous? I wish I could find the picture of a gun, cigarrettes and a Pitbull and it shows the statistics, then says and who is dangerous? Or the one with a set of different cultured men pictured and one Pitbull and it says "Racial Profiling is wrong." This whole BSL thing just breaks my heart. I have Yorkies but it is just simply terrible that people are going to have their dogs seized and killed due to the breed. Tried and convicted before they even did anything wrong. Also the UK has poor Lenox who this family has had since it was a little 5 week old puppy. He was taken when he was I believe five years old, with the family five years. He was neutered and microchipped and never a complaint and the government took him and he's been living in a dirt pit for two years as they fight to save him. The poor 12 year old girl whose pet he was, has been sick about her dog to the point of self mutilation and the dog is not even a Pit it's a labrador mix with no Pit but based on his size and structure they deemed him a Pit and want to kill him. Come on guys even those that are not Pit lovers, it's just wrong.

Victoria, Australia: Officials to “search and destroy” dogs that resemble “pit bulls” | Stop BSL
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!