View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 05:36 AM   #160
aproctor
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Well, don't take it as an insult; I think it's wonderful that you have such strong protective nature, regarding animals. I took some experimental classes in college, and we did study ethics and the treatment of animals. I don't know if every professor held animals in such high regard as mine, but I'm thankful I had a professor like that. What I'm saying, is that we need to have people in the scientific fields that have compassion for animals. There are times when computer models can be used, and a live animal isn't needed, not all the time, of course, but some of the time. I also think by understanding the scientific model, you become more aware of the problems and the why and wherefores, it's just that science isn't a big attraction to most women, but we are needed there.

If I had the money I would go back to school and I haven't been in school for over 20 years so it would be kind of hard to go back.

You are right though we do need more people that are compassionate and have a protective nature that would stand up when harm is being done to the animals-more women!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!