View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #9
cowgirlc
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
I'm not sure what you expected in response to your post? If he is nipping you and now drawing blood you have an escalating situation on your hands that needs to be addressed properly. Not sure where you read that I called you an "animal abuser" but those two words never crossed my fingertips.

I too have a 10 lb Yorkie that has bitten my in the past while she was a puppy. After it happened the first time my response was to call in a professional trainer. That is my suggestion to you as well.

In the mean time maybe you need to keep a harness and leash to help control her behavior. I would work on command training with her as well. Good luck and I hope you are able to address her issues successfully.

Thank you, Gizmo is in need of some command training for sure, and he has never been on a leash, totally my fault, and I have some cute harnesses and leashes as well. I know I need to address this in the right way so that it does not get out of control. I only posted as a means of venting because I felt so bad about the whole thing. My little guy loves me to peices and I him.

I appreciate it
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!