View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 05:43 AM   #9
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Oh I really want to find the owners... now that I'll be home tonight, I called the Animal control officer in my town. I immediately got a hit, I guess a woman called in that her cockatiel got out of her house on August 13. She is going to have the animal control officer call her and then call me back if this woman thinks it might be her bird. I'll meet up with her tonight with the bird. The woman on the phone at Animal Control said the woman called in and was sooo upset and distraught that her bird got away. I REALLY hope I can bring this woman LOTS of joy by giving her HER bird back!
I feel sooooooo bad for the bird because it wants to be with people.... not shut in my basement, in a cage all alone. We have not been home to interact with it and the dogs go mental when they hear it or see it. So we really cannot interact with it even at home. BF is working from home today, I told him if he wanted to, to let the bird just sit on his shoulder for awhile, it seems that is all it really wants is some human attention. Poor thing! I hope this woman is his owner!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!