View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
Digbys mom
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Question from snuggler to SPAZ!!??

My cute little guy, who had a great weekend with us. has all of a sudden gone from a wonderful, sweet, well behaved(mostly) puppy to a crazy loon over night! This past weekend was very busy with family events and trips to the local public market all in a effort to socialize Digby and for him to meet family. When my husband and I came home from work on Monday night he bounded out of the crate and has been crazy ever since. It's 9:34 here and he is usually sleepy by now and he is still wanting to play. I tried to take him out for a potty and he ran around the yard like crazy, did his potty then decided he was ready to go back inside. I just tried to take him out for another potty and he decided it was too cold from him and ran from his potty spot back to the door. I said NO! and brought him back to his spot and said "potty" but alas, no go. Do yorkie puppies have bad days? Or more energetic days than others? Or, as the vet said when i picked up his ear drops today, "maybe its his personality finally coming out." OMGosh I am at a loss, and trust me, me being at a loss is nothing compared to my HB(pet name for husband) who thinks the dog is acting up on purpose just to spite him! lol

Ay ideas or thoughts as to why our little guy has changed overnight would be great, as would be any reassurance that this too shall pass!

Thanks all!

Emily and Digby
Digbys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!