View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:40 PM   #25
Sgt_Cooper
Senior Yorkie Talker

Well, Fleas so far havent been a huge prob for us I dont think. They dont go outside much at all... i know I know, they should get propper walks and exercise. But they r very loved and spoiled. But I believe they pick up most of what fleas they get from the groomer where there is all that hair where multiple dogs have been. Seems like thats when I find them or flea dirt is usuallt after they've been. I love my dogs dearly and would do what I could. But im feeling a bit overwhelmed. I feel bad that I havent been treating them for heart worm. I just didnt realize I was supposed to. I thought all that was done when they got their shots. Which Ive been great ith that, they've never went without or gotten behind on. Im just overwhelmed though to know they both need to be flea treated and heartworm treated every month all year. That with other vet and grooming upkeep for two is overwheling right now. Things have just been a little tight this summer. I love both my dogs but i am extremely close to my yorkie... If I was down to my last dollar Id feed them over myself. Just a lil overwhelmed... but Ill definately talk to my vet next time about the heart worm stuff.
Sgt_Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!