View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Default Mr. Action Jackson Assessing Hurricane Damage

We lost power for over 2 days but my dads house is still without (luckily, he's got two generators).

Anyways, Jackson did great throughout Hurricane Irene. We mainly just got HUGE wind gusts but he wasn't as freaked out as I thought he'd be. He stuck glued to my side though, lol. Curled up next to me all night. But he was actually pretty happy the family was paying SO much attention to him (we were all curled up on the living room floor watching a movie on my laptop with no power, Lol). I dragged him out to potty around 7pm and he refused to go out until 7:30am the next morning and he just held it lol.

Here is Jackson assessing the hurricane damage the next day... we just luckily had one big tree fall over and a lot of big branches. Jackson thinks it's all there for his personal jungle gym.

Oh, excuse my little sister Emma's hair. She has this new thing with knotting her hair in the middle of the night (she twirls her hair in her sleep, lol) and my mom sits for an hour every day getting it out.

Be prepared- there's a lot from this afternoon!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Mr. Action Jackson Assessing Hurricane Damage-img_3064.jpg   Mr. Action Jackson Assessing Hurricane Damage-img_3067.jpg   Mr. Action Jackson Assessing Hurricane Damage-img_3068.jpg   Mr. Action Jackson Assessing Hurricane Damage-img_3077.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!