Thread: help please...
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 05:19 AM   #9
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie May View Post
He was starting to show signs of dehydration and they didn't give him fluids??? Not acceptable. Are you absolutely sure he is not at all dehydrated now? If you think he could be, then he needs to go in immediately for fluids. I'll have to read about what happened again. They didn't give any drugs at all? Pepcid wouldn't be my first thought for puking.
No they didnt give him any fluids. Hes not dehydrated now, his gums are a healthy pink and moist. Ive been keeping track. He has been eating ice cubes and I add extra warm water to his rice and hamburgh to make sure that he is getting plenty of fluids. When he peed this morning, it was light yellow and alot of it. He peed in 3 different spots this morning. I will not let him get dehydrated, if I feel that is his isnt getting enough then I will definitly get back to the vets with him. He is not vomiting and never has, He doesnt have diarreah. His poops have been normal since this has started. He was burping alot and was licking his lips all the time.. the vet said that was part of him having a upset stomach, but he has even stopped doing that on a regular basis.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!