Thread: help please...
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 04:42 AM   #6
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gidget529 View Post
I read your other thread about Tucker going to the vet the past couple of days. Poor little Tucker. Has your vet done blood tests? With Tucker being in that much pain that he was whining, I would wonder about pancreatitis. I'm sure there are also other possibilities. Have you thought about going back to your regular vet since this one really has not come up w a possible diagnosis for poor Tucker?

Yes, she did blood work yesterday and an xray and everything came back in the normal range except for he was starting to show signs of being dehydrated, his level was just below the normal line and his sugar was elevated some but she said that, that was because of him being on the predisone (which we have stopped for now) and because he is in pain. His xray showed that he has a belly full of gas but everything else looked fine.
I have been in touch with the vet tech that works hand in hand with Tuckers normal vet, she has been over here a few times to check on him and agrees with everything that the other vet has said, other than she thinks they should of given him some subq's and some pepcid. I will take him back to my regular vets if he doesnt continue to show signs of improvement.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!