View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
SUKIGIRL10
Yorkie Yakker

Cry Help!!!! My Yorkies keep fighting

Hi YTers,

I was hoping you could help me with a problem that has been going on with my yorkies..

Coco is my eldest Yorkie she's about 7 years old and Suki is my youngest she's only 1 years old.

Before Suki & CoCo would fight they got along very well but for some reason for the past two days they've got into some really nasty fights.

The first fight was two days ago, I was so terrified I tried to break Suki and Coco up but Suki was biting Coco really hard. She had coco at a grip and no matter what I would do Suki wouldn't let go. She swung CoCo at the neck and it was almost like she was trying to kill her big sister. I was able to finally release them and I checked CoCo for any blood and there was no signs of blood. As a precaution I separated them immediately and had Suki in time out.

The second fight was today and my youngest sister accidentally let coco out when she opened the backyard door. Suki then attacked CoCo and this time she's bleeding. CoCo is incomplete shock and she will not leave from under my bed. I left Suki outside because I honestly don't know what else I can do .... If you guys could please give me some advice on how to discipline and make this issue stop I would greatly appreciate. I am so worried that this is going to escalate to become something bigger.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!