View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 10:04 AM   #12
Ringo1
Ringo (1) and Lucy too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
I would hope that had Tibbe gone into cardiac, my vet would have been given ICU treatment, Tibbe's cardiac status monitored and supported and he would be watched for a possible recurrence or stroke and a call placed to me to come to the vet ASAP so I could participate in his ongoing cardiac health status and be there for him, where I would want to be.

They really had no idea what caused the arrest so should have stopped all planned surgery or whatever was planned and just monitored/treated that cardiac event and notified you immediately! Who in the world would go ahead with any procedure or x-ray or anything with a dog who's heart had just stopped without giving that event major treatment status unless the dog is bleeding to death or something like that without needed surgery? This cannot be normal vet procedure, can it?????
I do not see how that could possibly be a normal vet procedure. I agree with everything you said.

I am floored that a vet would actually do this - unless something got lost in translation somewhere.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!