View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Mouse in the house!!!

I'm sitting on the couch and out of the corner of my eye I see a mouse run under the couch. The kind of mouse I claim I am not afraid of, but of course I jump across the room squealing like a little girl! So my hero (BF) starts flipping couches and can't find the mouse. We are ready to give up and set traps. He flips the couch back over and what is smushed on the floor.... the mouse!!! By accident, but luckily we got it!!! He originally wanted me to hit it with a shoe if I saw it while he was holding the couch, but there was NO way I could kill it. So Im glad it happened this way, I would not have slept all night if we didn't get it! It was 10pm and we were now torn apart and decided we could not flip the couches back without vacuuming under them!

Why do I have Yorkies??? They both sat shaking in fear in the kitchen while this was going on! I tried to get them to 'get the mouse!!' but nope, they wanted nothing to do with that!!

Ironically I have a mouse in a hamster cage that I caught at our shop that I didn't have the heart to kill! I'm glad my unwanted visitor was not my pet mouse!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!